Big Bucks Bingo is located i Clarksburg, on 1489 Milford Street. The city of Clarksburg is the county seat of Harrison County in the north-central region of West Virginia. Big Bucks Bingo is located in the Village Square Charitable Gaming and Conference Center, off Route 19.
Big Bucks Bingo (and Raffle Games) are run by non-profit organizations.
Big Bucks Bingo offers a great variety of bingo games and have both smoking and non-smoking rooms.
Big Bucks Bingo in Clarksburg is only open during the days and hours listed on their website , so check it out before you plan your visit. Saturday and Sunday of the first full weekend of the month are usually open and this is when the biggest games are held. Bingo is usually offered every day of the week from 7 pm.
Gaming at Big Bucks Bingo
Bingo is typically offered from 7pm every day of the week, while the bingo hall itself is open from 5pm.
During a typical night, there will be two five-game sessions, with a 20 minute break between the first five games. The final games are the ones with the highest prize pots. You can win up to $1,500 on the fifth set of the second session
Early Bird cards are sold for $1.
You can save money buy purchasing a package, e.g. the $35 bundle that gives you $43 worth of play. If you buy five $35 bundles, you get a sixth bundle for free.
Do you want to win big? Once in a while, Big Bucks Bingo have their Exclusive $10,000 Break Open Game.
For more information about special gambling events, visit Big Bucks Bingo’s website.
Examples of House Rules
This list is not complete. Always check with Big Bucks Bingo to get a full and updated version of their rules.
- You must be 18 years of age or older not just to play at Big Bucks Bingo, but to even be in one of the rooms where bingo or raffle takes place.
- You must be playing bingo or raffle to occupy a seat.
- No reserved seats.
- Talking on a cell phone is not allowed where bingo is played.
- Candles or other continuous flames are not allowed.
- Be considerate of other players and keep conversations low.
- Splits will be divided.
- Players may not have multiple bingos for the same pattern at the same time on one bingo face. Players may have more than one bingo on different faces. Players can also bingo for different patterns on the same Face.
- TV Ball is not official until called.
- Daubers must be used on all paper.
- It is the player’s responsibility to yell bingo loud enough for the game to be stopped.
- When a game has been closed by the caller, no more bingos will be honored.
- Pull tab wins must be redeemed on the date of purchase.
- To claim a prize, you must be able to provide your picture ID and proof of social security number.
- The player is responsible for any taxes on prizes. Any amount won over $100 must be recorded by WV State Law. W2-G Forms will be issued on single bingo wins of $1,200
or more and single raffle wins of $600 or more.
- Management reserves all rights to change games, special and payouts.
- Management decisions are final.
- Bick Bucks Bingo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Bick Bucks Bingo is not responsible for printing errors.
Restaurants & Bars
The Elk’s Restaurant serves food such as sirloin burgers, steak panini and broiled cod. They have deserts too, e.g. blackberry cobbler.
Reservations: (304) 624-6521
|Monday||11 am to 9 pm|
|Tuesday||11 am to 9 pm|
|Wednesday||11 am to 9 pm|
|Thursday||11 am to 9 pm|
|Friday||11 am to 9 pm|
|Saturday||11 am to 9 pm|
|Sunday||11 am to 9 pm|